It’s not easy to get a hold of an elite lawyer as there are plenty in numbers. A great way of hiring a lawyer is by personal meeting. However, personal meeting can become more easier by approaching in a different manner. The different manner is by taking an interview over the phone. With these set of questions, you can finally hire the best lawyer by your side.
- Do I need to pay consultation fees? – Either the lawyer will or not charge any form of consultation fees. If yes, then ask the lawyer about the amount along with the duration.
- How do I pay your fees? – When it comes to the fees check with the lawyer about the form of payment along with a chance to negotiate the fees. If you get this question resolved, only then head over to the next list of questions.
- Are there any cases you’ve solved like mine? –The answer to this question can give you a clear indication whether the lawyer is capable of handling your case.
- Are you going to involve your subordinates to handle my case? Or is it just you? – This is an important question that requires an answer in order to avoid confusions and miscommunications as time passes by.
- How many years of experience do you have? – Try to search for a lawyer who has an experience of more than 6 years. Along with the experience, asking the lawyer for their valid license is also important.
This interview will help you to hire the best construction lawyers in Brisbane and other cities in Australia.