Jerusalem – the holy city is one of the most beautiful and inspiring places on earth. It is one of the oldest cities of the world, and also has some trendy neighborhoods to visit. During the last two years – a few new tourist attractions have joined the old traditional ones, and Jerusalem now has an attraction for every taste. If you are looking for jerusalem day tour, then you can opt for https://michaeltours.com/product-tag/mar-saba/.
This brief article will guide you through some recommended attractions and places you should not miss on your next visit to Jerusalem. I hope you find it useful!
1. Western walls of the tunnel – a must see attraction in Jerusalem. If you only have one day in the city and cannot decide what to do with it – this is the spot. The tunnel has only been open for several years, and the entrance fee is only symbolic.
2. Archaeological experience – Uncover ancient relics with your own hands, in the ruins of the Temple Mount. This activity is suitable for all ages, especially families and groups of children.
3. Water Tunnel – Enjoy the exciting underground adventure by lamplight, in an ancient water tunnel.
4. The Ramparts walk – Walk along the old city walls and explore the ancient walls of Old Jerusalem.
5. Time elevator – Enjoy a fascinating journey to the past and the future of Jerusalem.
6. Panoramic seen in a double decker bus – as in London, Jerusalem, now also have a tour bus.
7. Herzl Museum – The Herzl Museum provides a spectacular audio-visual encounter with the visionary of the Jewish State, and offers a thought, regarding the status of the Jews according to Herzl.